- Yerba Mate Sometimes I have a hard time squeezing sleep into my schedule. I need to work on that. But Yerba, I loves you!
- Preserve razor blade made of 100% recyled yogurt containers! And they're locally made in Waltham!!
- Good, Free Things that BU gives you: 1. Free coffee [if you bring your own mug!] and local apples at the "Sustainable Cafe" on Mondays 2. Mini Cliff and Mojo Bars at FitRec
- Giveaways. Thank you Raw Juice Girl for the great book! I can't wait to read it!!! Lucky #13
- Marathon Training
I am just so happy, a couple years ago I would have never thought I could run 18 miles. I was never athletic growing up. I was a dancing for 12 years, but ball sports, even "scampering" around the park with my dad, was not my cup of tea. Then sophomore year in HS i started doing short runs before school-but was never on a sports team (Debate Team represent!). I just love it! I've run two half marathons and now, in 4.5 weeks I will run 26.2!!
Priyanka and I set out, in the rain, and it went very well! Here are some treats I picked up from Marathon Sports the other week, and I ended up using two of them:
At mile 10 I took the carb BOOM I had never seen this before, but I bought it because they use fruit purees and concentrate for a quick source of sugar instead of isolated glucose or fructose you usually find in gels. It taste tart and strawberry-y. I would buy another
And after the run, I used my "Foot Rubz" while doing homework! Yes it looks like a cat toy, but it is so nice to massage my feet after a run!
- Operation Beautiful (and lander wyoming!)
- And Last: Im meeting PrettyGreen Girl tomorrow because she's in Boston, and I love Boston!