This week has been, well nuts. tests, projects, and deciding to go out every.single.night. It's a whirlwind ride i'm never stepping off. Boston has so many fun events to attend, i just can't stop!
Trying to prioritize and manage my time effectively, but I'm not going to lie, I am currently procrastinating writing up a case study by blogging. But I just have some pieces I'm DYING to share with the world, so here they are:
This week on Guiltless:
- Beauty Messages: Tell yourself you're beautiful. Today. Go. [Read more here]
- Frenemies: aka why girls can be so b****y to each other, but the benefits of a good girlfriend. [so glad I'm going into this venture with a best friend]
- The Label Project: my friend Cacky is an amazing artist/performer who wears her labels on her sleeves/all over her body. Read more here. dare you not to be inspired.
- Fruit Juice: Health Or Hype? POM's getting into a sticky situation. I break it down for you here on Rebecca Scritchfield's blog.
- Protein Powder: excellent article featuring my favorite sports dietitian, Nancy Clark, on why it's better to get your protein from whole foods rather than powders. give me beans, quinoa and nuts please! read more here
- Celebrities Tweet What They Eat, But is Their Diet Advice Worth Following? Great article by Janet Helm, RD
- Happy Vegetarian Day/Month to all my fellow plant lovers!!
- Jennifer Rubell has the best job ever: Vegetable Butcher. Why didn't i think of that??
- From the Mouth of Babes: Birke Baehr is my new food hero
- Excellent interview by Martina of The Foreign Kitchen with Chef Rolando Robledo
- of Clover Food Truck
Run, Run, Run:
Chicago is uh, 10 DAYS AWAY and I can't wait. Maybe I'll record the day and submit it to this awesome collection of what people around the world are doing on 10.10.10. I'm running a marathon, in a city i've never been to, with two amazing friends, and countless new running buddies.
Hope to see you tomorrow at the Boston Local Food Fest!