There are a few more things I wanted to share with you before this year comes to a close:
- Miso Mule: 1 oz boiling water. 1 oz honey. 2 oz Maker's Mark. 1 tsp miso. crushed ginger. ice. shaken. topped with sparkling water. Inspired by one of the best cocktails of 2011
- What you should have been listening to: 50 best songs of 2011
- How photoshopping alters our perception of beauty. A fantastic article by Beauty Redefined
- And my entire photoshop rant on Guiltless
- I don't know about you, but I savor my morning cup of joe. And this Farm-To-Table Coffee CSA may be one of the brightest new ideas I've seen!
- Yes prices got a little steep at the gas tank this year, but it wasn't all bad. Be sure to read the good food news of 2011!
- Before we start 2012 read this list of things to Stop Doing To Yourself. I think we all need to stop being afraid to make mistakes, stop comparing ourselves and our bodies to others, and stop dwelling on the past without moving forward. But Marc and Angel put this very eloquently.
- And last but not least, let's master the art of living