I am currently sitting in Corinne Dobbas's San Francisco Apartment, thinking about how amazing 2011 is going already. I'm a day late to the West Coast, but a perfect snow day made it worth the wait. Boston you can be so pretty when you try!
I'm here for the weekend to visit my sister, friends, and tour UCSF. But in the meantime here are some links I am loving in these first few weeks of 2011:
- I am honored to receive the Nourishing the Soul's award to "Best Body Image Blogger" with Stephanie Horton for Guiltless
Check out all the other amazing winners and runners-up! I am so proud to be considered part of this team that is created a body image revolution of self-love!
- Bars Bars Bars- Two new bars have hit the market (and Boston whole foods) and I'm a bit obsessed with them. First: Chocolate Covered Coconut Lunabar Tastes just like a Girl Scout Samoa. holy yum, but with 9 g of protein, 3 g of fiber and added vitamin and minerals-something the girl scouts are lacking...
Second: Blueberry LaraBar Gina and I stalked Whole Foods until we snagged two precious, new Blueberry Lara Bars, so worth it. Delightful little blueberries hidden in a sweet cashew date bar. 4 ingredients-can't complain!
- Cheap, Healthy, Good: Check out this list of healthy foods for under 1 dollar here
- Looking for a healthy glow? Veggies are the secret to pretty skin
- Give Back for every nutrition bar you buy, Two degrees gives a nutrition pack to a child You can feel good about what you are putting in your body (raw, whole, few ingredients, and i'm sure delicious!) and feel good about what you are doing for the world-a true win-win
- You are flawless.Finally an ad campaign that gets what's really beautiful!
- It's Vegan Week! At the Kitchn and they are dishing up some delicious recipes and great articles!
- Let's Talk about Food Museum of Science in Boston is offering a great, free, series of lectures, and movies about food. Check it out!
- A rose by any other name... Ellie88 has been great to me but now you can find me @ElizabethEats Same Account, just a different name to more reflect what the messages I convey!