Painting your hotel Tiffany's blue? genius.
- Surprising evidence that whole grains have gone mainstream by Sara Baer-Sinnott and Cynthia Harriman, Oldways; Michael Bittel, King Arthur Flour
- What Do They Know That I Don't? How and why "social norms" affect our behavior by Jerry Burger, Professor of Psychology, Santa Clara University
- Whole Grains And Health: A Roundup of the Latest Research by
- Penny Kris-Etherton, Professor of Nutrition, Penn State University
- Whole Grains in the new 2010 Dietary Guidelines by Eve Essery, USDA Center for Nutrition Promotion and Policy
- Fighting Childhood Obesity with the ECO Project by Bob Moore, Bob's Red Mill and Courtney Jackson, the ECO Project
We wrapped up the night with a networking cocktail reception with plenty of delicious whole grain nibbles, and vino. We talked more with Bob and Heidi Swanson, (Janel has the photos!) and met some fantastic people. We ended the night at a Tweetup in the Nines lobby-let's not forget that I am live-tweeting this entire conference-follow me here and also search the #wgconf to see what everyone else is saying!
Whew-Can't wait for day 2 to start! Thank you Thank you Thank you to Oldways PT and the Whole Grains Council for sponsoring me as the lucky winner of the free blogger pass! I am so happy to be here!
What's your favorite whole grain????????? I find it so hard to chose just one!!