- Kale is the New Beef. Or as I'd rather put it-better than 98% of the meat out there.
- How about some diabetic sugar bears every morning? Check out this artist's interpretation of our cereal aisles
- Can you compete using REAL food? (not GUs, gels, etc?) My roommate wrote a great article for Penny Wilson RD's Blog and I think it's definitely worth a read!
- If you're like me and you love plants and you love infographics check this one out on the benefits of a vegan diet!
- Can you tell how compatible you are with you new beau? Check out each others' fridges. I love this article in New York Times and while I don't think it's the end all be all, I do agree with this: “Eating really is a mirror to the soul” and “To be in the kitchen with a person you are falling in love with or are in love with or have been in love with is such a great thing,”
- I made my own sriracha last night. and it is amazing. If you ever get the inclining to do it it's well worth the effort
- St Arnold's limited edition release of Pumpkinator. Amazingly delicious and molasses sweet, but not too sweet you'll never believe it's 10% alcohol. Good luck finding it-it's well worth some extra effort.
Thanks to all the entered the Annie's Giveaway! To be fair I used Random.org to figure out which comment/tweet would win. And the winner is... Melissa! Send me your address and some Gluten Free goodies will be on their way!
Have a lovely week y'all!