I feel like time is slipping by far too quickly! 2 weeks left of an internship that feels like it started yesterday. 1 last weekend in Boston. and then it's home to Wyoming, to show someone special where I'm from, 3 days to wrap everything up back in Boston, and then roadtrip with my best friend down to Houston to start the next chapter in my life.
But today, today is the first day of summer, and here are some things I'm loving in case you need some inspiration.
- City Chicks- Friends Heather & Carrie recently started an amazing blog that revolves around local food in New England. Go check it out, like them on facebook and follow them on twitter!
- What to eat before and after endurance exercise - a great post that focuses on whole food energy sources rather than PowerBars and GUs (while those do have their places as well).
- Eating IS Art: especially when you make strawberries this drool-worthy: Roasted Strawberries
- "I love you most, my favorite vegetables"
- Hair! Hair! Hair! See embarrassing photos of me and why I'm glad i'm guiltless about my curly unruly locks
- Most white rap ever- Whole Food Parking Lot. i love it because i relate and don't hate.
- 5 minute avocado sorbet needs to be made, asap
- Put on your thinking caps and Redesign the Food label. Nutrition fame awaits.
Enjoy this gorgeous summer day!