- First things first, this is National Eating Disorder Awareness Week- a topic very important to me. Everyone knows someone. Here's what you can do!
- Carlene also made this fantastic infographic on intuitive eating
- I am officially a Registered Dietitian. And man does it feel great. The next question is always "how do you become a registered dietitian" and I think Katie @ The Aspiring RD answered this question perfectly: "So You Want To Be a RD" Internship and exam passed, so I'm on my way!
- I'm employed. Besides the freelance work I do as a social media manager I'm going to start working full time at Whole Foods as their Culinary Demo Specialist in the marketing team. If you're in the Cambridge area give me a shout out! I may start doing some nutritional counseling as well. We all know how I like to be super busy!
- I'm going to try my hardest to be better at blogging regularly. I love it, and the health bloggers community!
- Lastly, head on over to the NUGO blog if you want to know more about vegetarian sources of protein!
That's enough about me! How are YOU??