I'm kinda obsessed with Dorot frozen herbs. When I buy fresh herbs I usually use about 1/2 before the rest rots. And I am also garden-less and have a black thumb so growing my own is out of picture for now. Dorot frozen ginger, garlic and basil is a real life-saver. It saves time, fingers and flavor.
So when I needed to bring some plant-based protein to our little bbq, i decided to whip up a quick chickpea salad
Summer Chickpea Salad
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cubes Dorot basil (1 T fresh)
- 3 cubes Dorot garlic (1 T fresh)
- 1/4 cup blood orange olive oil (regs would be fine too)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
Clear Flour. And eating it outside with friends. MMMM Isn't summer delicious??
Full disclosure: Just in case you were wondering, I paid for Dorot with my own cash money. I was in no way shape or form asked or obligated to write a positive review. If you feel like sending me some for free I won't say no though! Cool?