Vancouer is lookin fly this week!
Since I need to stay fueled throughout my day, and airline offerings just really arn't my style (Thans but no thanks stale pretzels and soda products). Plus even Starbucks bumps up their prices once you're through security. $10 for a side salad? No thank you! This is what I pack, that will get you through security without a private screening, and will keep you fueled healthfully!
- HYDRATE! My reusable water bottle comes with me everywhere. I carry it through security empty then fill it up at the water fountain.
I have to show my Boston pride no matter where I go! You can get one here
- Shake it Fast! If I need a quick snack I'll shake an Vega Energizing Smoothie into the bottle. (Tropical gets my vote! You can always pretend you're heading to the beach!)
- Pack it! Avoid ridiculously overpriced airport stores and the unhealthy fast food, and opt for packed trail mix, lara bars, oranges (easy to toss in a bag, without worrying about them getting dirty or smushed)
- Make Me a Sandwich! Wrap up a hummus and veggie or PB and J!
- YUMMUS! Tribe Single Serve Hummus is so easy to throw in your purse alongside some baby carrots!
Happy Healthy Traveling!
What's your favorite travel snack?