With that crazy-busy life comes the NEED for crazy easy (but delicious and nutrious) meals. I will readily admit that my dining out/take out consumption has skyrocketed (no apologies), but I love being able to come home, unwind and whip up an easy meal. Peanut Butter Stirfry is my go-to. It has all my favorite things: PB, veggies, and sriracha. (the 3 main food groups right?)
Peanut Butter Noodle Stirfy
- Noodles (I love 100% buckwheat or udon noodles. Also these FRESH rice noodles from Trader Joes are fun to play with!)
- 1 block tofu-diced into small cubes
- Coconut oil
- 3 T PB (natural, organic is best!)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (the one that comes in a carton not a can)
- 2 tsp ginger grated
- 1 T low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic
- juice of one lime
- Sriracha to taste (in Elizabeth world A LOT)
- Veggies galore
coconut mango mojito, Singha or an organic wine. And/or water
Southbrook Vineyard in stunning Niagara on the Lake. Take me back!
What's your favorite quick and easy meal? I love new ideas and inspiration!