When the ladies of NUTTZO let me know that their amazing cashew-brazil nut-almond-peanut-hazelnut-sunflower seed-flax seed-cult butter was now available in a Creamy variety of course I said, yes I would love to try. Creamy doesn't hit the shelf til June, but you'll get a chance to try it before launch below!
In case you didn't know NuttZo was founded by a Californian woman who adopted two boys from Romanian. When they made it home, they were quite malnourished. They loved peanut butter but she wanted to make it more nutritious, so threw in flax seeds and every nut in the house. Her resulting creation was a complete protein, with plenty of Omega-3s. As the business has grown, Danielle has created a non-profit to support orphanages around the country and a portion of all proceeds go to Project Left Behind. Show some love for you, your children and your mom with this organic, delicious nut butter!
This is a jar of peanut butter that is totally acceptable to eat out of the jar with a spoon. That would actually be an amazing gift (come on! i'm not the only person that would be joyful if someone gave me a jar of nutbutter as a present) Maybe even a present for your mother this Sunday?
Of course I'd love to share the love. And guess what-6 of you will win! One jar of Creamy and 5 jars of Crunchy are up for grabs. Who wants them??
- First entry: Leave a comment below on whether you're a creamy or crunchy kind of person
- For a second entry: Tweet: "@ElizabethEats is giving away 6 jars of @EatNuttZo ! Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/bsmhfnb #nuttzocreamy
- For a third entry follow @EatNuttZo and leave a comment below that you did.
- I'll pick a winner on May 17th, 2013
- Contest open only to US and Canada residents (sorry...)
So what side are you on? Creamy or Crunchy?
Full disclosure: I was not paid to review this product or host a giveaway. I did recieve the two jars above. I'm obsessed with this product. questions? email away!